Each year, through the support of generous school, district and community donors, McRoberts Secondary awards thousands of dollars in scholarships to graduating students. These scholarships recognize student excellence and achievement in a variety of areas including but not limited to academics, arts, athletics, trades, school and/or community service, leadership, financial need, excellence in a chosen field of study, etc. Grade 12 McRoberts students are invited to complete and submit an online 2018 McRoberts Scholarship Application form in order to be considered for any of these scholarships. Applicants will automatically be considered for all available scholarships in the McRoberts Scholarship Program.
• Applicants must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 courses at McRoberts.
• Applicants must attend the Valedictory Ceremony on Sunday, June 10th, 2018.
1. Complete this electronic scholarship application form.
2. Complete and submit a "School & Community Activity Sheet".
→ download School & Community Activity Sheet
3. Complete and submit a "Statement of Financial Need" form to be considered for financial need scholarships.
→ download Statement of Financial Need Form
4. Complete and submit a "District/Authority Scholarship Self-Nomination" form to be considered for these
scholarships. Note, a form must be submitted for each area for which you would like to be considered.
→ download District/Authority Scholarship Self-Nomination
5. Submit the online scholarship application and all supplemental forms to the your counsellor by
Wednesday, April 11th, 2018, 3:00 PM.
NOTE: Falsification and/or misrepresentation of any information will automatically exclude applicants from