Warning messageSubmissions for this form are closed.
The Valedictory Ceremony will be held at the Chan Centre for the Performing Arts at the University of British Columbia on Sunday, June 11 at 1:00 PM. A personalized message is read for each graduate as he/she walks across the stage during this formal school ceremony.
There are approximately 186 graduates this year, so we ask grads to limit their message to a maximum of 40 words. Please be appropriate and use formal English. All messages will be edited at the school for both length and appropriateness. Below are some examples.
• I would like to thank all my family and friends for supporting me throughout the years. Without your guidance
and compassion, I wouldn’t have gone this far. Congratulations Grads of 2017.
• Thank you to everyone who has encouraged and supported me throughout the years. Congratulations Grads of
• April would like to extend a big thank you to all of her friends, family and teachers who helped her along the
way towards graduation.
• Thanks to my parents, family and friends for all of their support and for always being there for me. Congratulations
to the class of 2017. Best of luck to all of you in the future.
• Robert thanks his teachers, coaches and, especially his family for their love and support. Robert will be attending
Langara College next year and wishes all the best to the grads of 2017!
Please submit your write-up below by Monday, May 15, 2017.